Biggest Douchebag in the U.S. Senate?
Should Wall Street firms and their employees be held criminally responsible for the U.S. economic collapse?
- Yes, definitely.
- Yes, but it will be hard to prove in court.
- Yes, but there is no political will to make it happen.
- No, it's the fault of the legislature and regulators for making it possible.
- Wall Street political contributions will keep anyone from being prosecuted.
- I don't know, it's complicated.
- Best In Show
- The Blair Witch Project
- Bob Roberts
- Bontoc Eulogy
- Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
- C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America
- Dark Side of the Moon
- David Holzman's Diary
- A Day Without a Mexican
- Exit Through the Gift Shop
- Forgotten Silver
- Man Bites Dog
- Mao: The Real Man
- A Mighty Wind
- The Rutles
- Symbiopsychotaxiplasm: Take One
- This is Spinal Tap
- Waiting for Guffman