- Ban all assault weapons.
- Tax all amunition.
- Federal grants to states for mental heath initiatives.
- Background checks for all gun sales.
- Longer waiting period on all gun sales.
- All of the above.
- So long as there is easy access to guns there is no solution. The U.S. is a violent and predatory culture.
- I'm not sure, it's a very complicated issue.
What do you think of the secret NSA collection of all Carriers and Internet companies domestic & international calls, tweets, email and other communications data?
Do you agree with the Supreme Court decision on allowing DNA collection on arrest?
Ban all marketing, advertising and promotional programs of guns to children?
Are you convinced by the evidence presented by the U.S. for Syria's gas attack on it's people?
What vote will President Obama get from congress on military action against Syria?