What do you think of the initiative to turn over Syrian chemical weapons to international control?
Should Wall Street firms and their employees be held criminally responsible for the U.S. economic collapse?
- Yes, definitely.
- Yes, but it will be hard to prove in court.
- Yes, but there is no political will to make it happen.
- No, it's the fault of the legislature and regulators for making it possible.
- Wall Street political contributions will keep anyone from being prosecuted.
- I don't know, it's complicated.
Do you agree with the Supreme Court decision on allowing DNA collection on arrest?
- Yes, but only if if most sanctions are maintained until verifiable inspections determine there is no further nuclear weapons development.
- No, no matter what Iran agrees to they will secretly continue to develop nuclear weapons.
- Israel will ultimately prevent Iran from completing nuclear weapons development.
What do you think of the secret NSA collection of all Carriers and Internet companies domestic & international calls, tweets, email and other communications data?