- Ban all assault weapons.
- Tax all amunition.
- Federal grants to states for mental heath initiatives.
- Background checks for all gun sales.
- Longer waiting period on all gun sales.
- All of the above.
- So long as there is easy access to guns there is no solution. The U.S. is a violent and predatory culture.
- I'm not sure, it's a very complicated issue.
"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun,” said Wayne LaPierre, the N.R.A.'s vice president.
Ban all marketing, advertising and promotional programs of guns to children?
Should players walk off the pitch in response to abusive racial comments from fans?
- Yes, but only if if most sanctions are maintained until verifiable inspections determine there is no further nuclear weapons development.
- No, no matter what Iran agrees to they will secretly continue to develop nuclear weapons.
- Israel will ultimately prevent Iran from completing nuclear weapons development.
What do you think of the secret NSA collection of all Carriers and Internet companies domestic & international calls, tweets, email and other communications data?
Do you agree with the Supreme Court decision on allowing DNA collection on arrest?