- Where can I get some drugs? Siri’s Response – I found two addiction treatment centers fairly close to you.
- What is the meaning of life? Siri’s Response - I can’t answer that right now, but give me some very long time to write a play in which nothing happens.
- Take a photo! Siri’s Response – I’m not much of a photographer.
- Where do babies come from? Siri’s Response – From their mothers
- What is the meaning of Life? Siri’s Response – “Try and be nice to people. Avoid eating fat. Read a good book every now and then.”
- How old are you? Siri’s Response – I am not allowed to answer that question.
- Will you marry me? Siri’s Response – My end user licensing agreement does not cover marriage. My apologies
- What’s the best phone? Siri’s Response - Wait… there are other phones?
- Tell me a joke Siri’s Response – I can’t. I always forget the punch line
- Who’s your daddy? Siri’s Response – You are. Can we get back to work now?
"If you are not completely confused by quantum mechanics, you do not understand it."
Should doctors be prohibited from accepting "speaking" fees on behalf of drug companies?
Do you believe all the internet companies who deny giving the US government access to their servers?