Do you think the Congress will be able to reach a deal to avert the fiscal cliff?
The U.S. government should forgive student loan debt in return for one year of public service.
Should Wall Street firms and their employees be held criminally responsible for the U.S. economic collapse?
- Yes, definitely.
- Yes, but it will be hard to prove in court.
- Yes, but there is no political will to make it happen.
- No, it's the fault of the legislature and regulators for making it possible.
- Wall Street political contributions will keep anyone from being prosecuted.
- I don't know, it's complicated.
If you could be a super hero but only if you let your Uncle Ben die, would you do it?