"The notion that the economy might be double-dipping can now be safely tossed out.”
- Combat robots will make more mistakes than human soldiers.
- It will make wars easier to start.
- Warbots can be programmed to pay more attention the rules of engagement and create fewer ethical lapses.
- Technological arms race will be accelerated.
- Better than soldiers dying or being injured.
- All of the above. It's inevitable.
Are you more or less optimistic about your own future than a year ago at this time?