Should Wall Street firms and their employees be held criminally responsible for the U.S. economic collapse?
- Yes, definitely.
- Yes, but it will be hard to prove in court.
- Yes, but there is no political will to make it happen.
- No, it's the fault of the legislature and regulators for making it possible.
- Wall Street political contributions will keep anyone from being prosecuted.
- I don't know, it's complicated.
Obama: "When folks at the bottom are doing well then folks in the middle and on top do even better."
If you were on the Apple-Samsung patent trial jury who would you award the judgement to?