Do you believe president Obama when he says the government isn't collecting "content" of your calls, emails and other communications?
Should Wall Street firms and their employees be held criminally responsible for the U.S. economic collapse?
- Yes, definitely.
- Yes, but it will be hard to prove in court.
- Yes, but there is no political will to make it happen.
- No, it's the fault of the legislature and regulators for making it possible.
- Wall Street political contributions will keep anyone from being prosecuted.
- I don't know, it's complicated.